The Elkay VRCTL8WSK EZH2O High-Low Barrier Free Vandal-Resistant Water Fountain Bottle Filler is a wall-mounted, bi-level and refrigerated unit that provides 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water, has stainless steel construction and real drain system. The drinking fountain and bottle filler portion of the VRCTL8WSK includes a tamper-resistant push-button water activation. The bottle filler provides 1.1 GPM (gallon per minute) flow rate with recessed orifice, laminar flow and 30-second auto water shut-off. It also includes a Green Ticker to display the quantity of plastic water bottles saved, which sits behind tempered glass protection. The unit meets ADA guidelines, has a lead-free design, is compliant with NSF/ANSI 61 and 372, UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Complete cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Vandal-resistant design ideal for high-traffic installations.
- Green Ticker indicates the quantity of plastic water bottles saved from waste. Protected behind tempered glass.
- WaterSentry Plus 3000-gallon capacity filter included.
- Vandal-Resistant StreamSaver Bubbler.
- Easy-to-operate vandal-resistant pushbutton activation.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 GPM for refrigerated units and 1.5 GPM for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash with 30-second auto shut off. Recessed orifice to prevent contamination.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Embossed graphics for ease of usability.
- Easy to clean stainless steel exterior.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary.
- Green Ticker counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
Elkay VRCTL8WSK Category: