The Elkay VRCGRNTL8WSK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station provides 8.0 gph of 50° F water at 90° F ambient and 80° F inlet water and includes an electronic sensor for no-touch activation with an automatic 20-second shut-off timer. The Elkay VRCGRNTL8WSK provides 1.1-1.5* gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing and has antimicrobial protected plastic components to prevent mold and mildew. The Elkay VRCGRNTL8WSK has a push-button activation, water-efficient Stream-Saver™ bubbler, and a high-efficiency refrigeration system. The Elkay VRCGRNTL8WSK meets ADA guidelines, is lead-free, which meets the Safe Drinking Water Act and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, California AB1953, UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
Elkay VRCGRNTL8WSK Features:
- Complete cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Flexi-Guard® StreamSaver™ Bubbler.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
- Vandal-resistant StreamSaver™ Bubbler
- Note: Adding any of the above accessories may delay shipment.
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Elkay VRCGRNTL8WSK Category: