The Elkay VRCDWSK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station provides ambient drinking water, has stainless steel construction, and includes a real drain system. The Elkay VRCDWSK includes a tamper-resistant push-button activation and provides 1.1 - 1.5 GPM flow rate with recessed orifice, laminar flow and 30-second auto water shut-off. The Elkay VRCDWSK includes Green Ticker to display the quantity of plastic water bottles saved with tempered glass protection, meets ADA guidelines, has a lead-free design and is compliant with NSF/ANSI 61 and 372. The Elkay VRCDWSK is compliant with UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
Elkay VRCDWSK Features:
- Complete cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Vandal-resistant design ideal for high-traffic installations.
- Green Ticker indicates the quantity of plastic water bottles saved from waste. Protected behind tempered glass.
- Vandal-Resistant StreamSaver™ Bubbler.
- Easy-to-operate vandal-resistant pushbutton activation.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash with 30-second auto shut off. Recessed orifice to prevent contamination.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Embossed graphics for ease of usability.
- Easy to clean stainless steel exterior.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Elkay VRCDWSK Category: