The Elkay LZWSSM EZH2O Surface-Mount Filtered Bottle Filling Station is a unit designed for installation on a wall and has a hands-free, touchless water activation. The LZWSSM includes the WaterSentry Plus filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for taste and odor, chlorine, particulate and lead reduction with visual filter monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. The bottle filler provides 1.0 GPM (gallon per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing, and has integrated silver ion antimicrobial protection in key areas. It meets ADA guidelines for parallel approach, is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements.
- Hands-free, touchless water activation.
- Includes 3,000-gallon filter certified to NSF 42 and 53 (for lead, Class 1 particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction).
- Quick fill rate of 1 gallon per minute.
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas.
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- No bubbler required.
- Optional remote chiller can be installed within 15 feet of unit to deliver chilled drinking water.
- Battery operated visual user interface display includes:
- Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary.
- Innovative Green Ticker counts 20 oz. bottles saved from waste.
Elkay LZWSSM Category: