The Elkay EZH2O LZWSM8K Filtered In-Wall Bottle Filling Station has a chilling capacity of 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F drinking water, based on 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient, and has a recessed design constructed of 18 gauge Type 300 series stainless steel and ABS plastic. The LZWSM8K includes an electronic sensor for no-touch activation with automatic 30-second shut-off timer, provides 1.1-1.5 gpm (gallon per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing, has antimicrobial protected plastic components to prevent mold and mildew, and comes equipped the WaterSentry Plus filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for lead reduction, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. The LZWSM8K meets ADA guidelines for reach ranges, when properly installed, is lead-free, which meets Safe Drinking Water Act, and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, California AB1953, UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Designed specifically for use with SwirlFlo® and Soft Sides® architectural fountains.
- WaterSentry Plus 3000-gallon capacity Filtration System, certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 (Lead, Class 1 Particulate, Chlorine, Taste and Odor).
- Space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 30-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5 gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Includes: mounting frame for quick and simple installation.
- Hinged door for easy servicing.
- Constructed of durable 18 gauge stainless steel and ABS plastic.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill. Protected behind tempered glass.
- LED Visual Filter Monitor shows when replacement is necessary.
Elkay LZWSM8K Category: