The Elkay LZWS-SFGRN28K EZH2O Bottle Filling Station provides 8.0 gph of 50° F water at 90° F ambient and 80° F inlet water and has a recess design constructed of 18 gauge Type 300 series stainless steel and ABS plastic. The Elkay LZWS-SFGRN28K includes electronic sensor for no-touch activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer and provides 1.1 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. The Elkay LZWS-SFGRN28K includes anti-microbial protected plastic components, a high-efficiency chilling system and the WaterSentry® Plus filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 52 for lead reduction, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. The Elkay LZWS-SFGRN28K meets ADA guidelines when properly installed, is lead-free, which meets the Safe Drinking Water Act and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, California AB1953, UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
Elkay LZWS-SFGRN28K Features:
- Complete EZH2O In-Wall and Bi-level SwirlFlo® water cooler combination with two ECH8GRN high-efficiency water chillers.
- WaterSentry® Plus 3000 gallon filter included.
- Elkay recommends that you replace this filter annually.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5 gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Includes: mounting frame for quick and simple installation.
- Hinged door for easy servicing.
- Constructed of durable 18 gauge stainless steel and ABS plastic.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary.
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill. Protected behind tempered glass.
- Replacement filter(s) - Elkay part # 51300C
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Elkay LZWS-SFGRN28K Category: