The Elkay LZS8WSLK EZH2O Filtered Water Bottle Filling Station provides 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Water flow to this Elkay EZH2O bottle filler is by an electronic sensor for touchless, hands-free activation with an automatic 30-second shut-off timer, and has a 1.1 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. The Elkay LZS8WSLK has plastic components protected with an antimicrobial to prevent mold and mildew. The drinking fountain portion of the unit has push-bar activation and a Flexi-Guard StreamSaver Bubbler, which provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. This water fountain with bottle filler includes the WaterSentry Plus EZH2O filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for lead reduction, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. The Elkay EZH2O LZS8WSLK meets ADA guidelines for frontal or parallel approach and has lead free design which meets Safe Drinking Water Act, is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953, and is certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120. Also, be sure to reference the Elkay LZS8WSLK Spec Sheet before purchasing.
Elkay EZH20 LZS8WSLK Features:
- Complete water fountain with bottle filler in a consolidated space-saving ADA compliant design.
- Elkay with Flexi-Guard StreamSaver Bubbler included.
- Touchless water bottle filler.
- Sanitary, hands free, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Elkay bottle filling station has quick fill rate of 1.1 GPM (gallons per mintue).
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water in basin of drinking fountain.
- Elkay EZH2O bottle filler visual interface display screen includes:
- Green Ticker, which counts the quantity of plastic bottles saved from the landfill.
- Visual Filter Monitor. LED filter status indicator for when WaterSentry Plus filter change is necessary.
- EZH2O Filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction. 3,000 gallon capacity.
- Motor Compressor:
Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hz single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug (domestic models).
Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit:
Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control:
Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control:
Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible.
One piece polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish. Basin has integral drain grid, embossed bubbler pad. No exposed fasteners.
- Stainless Steel Basin:
Galvanized structural steel chassis supports refrigeration system and fastens to wall. Provides increased structural integrity and rigidity to cooler.
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler:
Innovative design utilizes an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact, then returns to original position. Strong. Abrasion-resistant. Anti-sweat. Keyed in location to prevent rotation.
- Upper Shroud:
Contoured shock-absorbing, provides additional protection against accidental injury. No exposed fasteners.
- Lower Shroud:
One piece easy to remove and replace. Allows access to internal components from three sides.
Cabinet design allows for flush to wall mounting. No recess space is required.
- Color Selection:
Two-tone gray on Elkay 56229C upper shroud with textured gray lower shroud.
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
Elkay LZS8WSLK Category: