The Elkay LVRCTL8WSK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station provides 8.0 GPH of 50° F water at 90° F ambient and 80° F inlet water and has stainless steel construction with real drain system. The Elkay LVRCTL8WSK includes tamper-resistant push-button activation and provides 1.1 - 1.5 GPM flow rate with recessed orifice, laminar flow and 30-second auto water shut-off. The Elkay LVRCTL8WSK has a Green Ticker to display the quantity of plastic water bottles saved with tempered glass protection and includes the WaterSentry® Plus filter, which certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for reduction of lead, chlorine, particulate, and taste and odor. The Elkay LVRCTL8WSK meets ADA guidelines, is lead-free and is compliant with NSF/ANSI 61, 372, UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
Elkay LVRCTL8WSK Features:
- Complete filtered vandal-resistant cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA-compliant design.
- WaterSentry® Plus 3000 gallon filter included.
- Elkay recommends that you replace this filter annually.
- Vandal-resistant bubbler on basin.
- Easy-to-operate vandal-resistant pushbutton activation.
- Embossed graphics to ease of usability.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash with 30-second auto shut off.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Easy to clean stainless steel exterior.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary.
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill. Protected behind tempered glass.
- Replacement Filter(s) - Elkay Part # 51300C
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Elkay LVRCTL8WSK Category: