The Elkay LVRCDWSK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station provides ambient drinking water, has stainless steel construction and includes real drain system. The Elkay LVRCDWSK has a tamper-resistant push-button activation and provides 1.1 - 1.5 GPM flow rate with recessed orifice, laminar flow and 30-second auto water shut-off. The Elkay LVRCDWSK includes Green Ticker to display the quantity of plastic water bottles saved with tempered glass protection, the WaterSentry® Plus filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for reduction of lead, chlorine, particulate, and taste and odor. The Elkay LVRCDWSK meets ADA guidelines, has a lead-free design, is compliant with NSF/ANSI 61, 372 and with UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
Elkay LVRCDWSK Features:
- Complete cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Vandal-resistant design ideal for high-traffic installations.
- Green Ticker indicates the quantity of plastic water bottles saved from waste. Protected behind tempered glass.
- Vandal-Resistant StreamSaver™ Bubbler.
- WaterSentry® Plus 3000-gallon capacity filter included with LED visual indicator when replacement is needed.
- Easy-to-operate vandal-resistant push-button activation.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash with 30-second auto shut off. Recessed orifice to prevent contamination.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Embossed graphics for ease of usability.
- Easy to clean stainless steel exterior.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
- Replacement filter(s) - Elkay part # 51300C
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Elkay LVRCDWSK Category: