The Elkay LVRC8WSK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station provides 8.0 GPH of 50° F water at 90° F ambient and 80° F inlet water, has stainless steel construction, and has a real drain system. The Elkay LVRC8WSK water cooler with bottle filling station includes tamper-resistant push-button activation and provides 1.1 - 1.5 GPM flow rate with recessed orifice, laminar flow and 30-second auto water shut-off. The Elkay LVRC8WSK includes Green Ticker to display the quantity of plastic water bottles saved with tempered glass protection, includes the WaterSentry® Plus filter, which certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for reduction of lead, chlorine, particulate, and taste and odor. The Elkay LVRC8WSK meets ADA guidelines, has a lead-free design and is compliant with NSF/ANSI 61 and 372. The Elkay LVRC8WSK is compliant with UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
Elkay LVRC8WSK Features:
- Complete cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Vandal-resistant design ideal for high-traffic installations.
- Green Ticker indicates the quantity of plastic water bottles saved from waste. Protected behind tempered glass.
- Vandal-Resistant StreamSaver™ Bubbler.
- WaterSentry® Plus 3000-gallon capacity filter included with LED visual indicator when replacement is needed.
- Easy-to-operate vandal-resistant pushbutton activation.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash with 30-second auto shut off. Recessed orifice to prevent contamination.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Embossed graphics for ease of usability.
- Easy to clean stainless steel exterior.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
- Replacement filter(s) - Elkay part # 51300C
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Elkay LVRC8WSK Category: