The Elkay LMASMB EZH2O Battery-Powered Filtered Mechanical Surface-Mount Bottle Filling Station is a wall-mounted unit designed for installation without the need for electricity, and includes a battery-operated Green Ticker that displays the count of 20 oz. plastic bottles saved from waste. A 500 gallon capacity cyst and lead reduction filter is included with a visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. The bottle filler provides 1.0 GPM (gallon per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing, and has integrated silver ion antimicrobial protection in key areas. The LMASMB meets ADA guidelines, is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements.
- Complete mechanical activation and function.
- No electrical connection required.
- Quick fill rate of 1 gallon per minute.
- Includes 500-gallon filter certified to NSF/ANSI 42 & 53 (Lead, Class 1 Particulate, Chlorine, Taste and Odor).
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas.
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- No bubbler required.
- Optional remote chiller can be installed within 15 feet of unit to deliver chilled drinking water.
- Battery operated visual user interface display includes:
- An indicator light when filter needs replaced.
- Innovative Green Ticker counts 20 oz. bottles saved from waste.
- LCD display shows when batteries need replacing.
- Stainless steel bottle filler wrapper with ABS plastic alcove.
- Includes robust hanging bracket for surface mount.
Elkay LMASMB Category: