The Elkay LK4405BF EZH2O Wall-Mounted Barrier Free ADA Outdoor Water Bottle Filling Station is a tubular steel unit with textured powder-coat finish and E-Coat immersion for year-round beauty with minimum maintenance. The E-Coat immersion process coats the outside and inside of the unit for the ultimate in corrosion protection. This outdoor bottle filler is designed to be easily accessible to both physically challenged and able-bodied individuals and is ideally suited for installation in public areas. This unit meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, is constructed of marine-grade 316 stainless steel and includes a single bottle filler unit with laminar flow and front push-button activation. It complies with ADA guidelines and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act. Please Note: As per Elkay's policy, when adding a custom color, the unit is non-returnable.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with rounded design and vandal-resistant screws.
- Space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Laminar flow minimizes splash and allows easy maintenance.
- Quick fill rate at 1 gallon per minute.
- Vandal-resistant pushbutton does not require grasping or twisting.
- Easily cleaned in-line strainer screen traps particles of 140 microns or larger before they enter the waterway.
- Access for easy hook-up of all plumbing connections.
- Outdoor recreational parks
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Golf Courses
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
- Adding an optional color may delay shipment.
- As per Manufacturer's Policy, adding an optional color makes the Elkay LK4405BF non-returnable.
Elkay LK4405BF Category: