The Elkay LK4405BF Outdoor Bottle Filling Station is a wall-mounted, steel unit with textured power coat finish and E-Coat immersion for year-round beauty with minimum maintenance. The E-Coat immersion process coats the outside and inside of the unit for the ultimate in corrosion protection. The Elkay LK4405BF is designed to be easily accessible to both physically challenged and able-bodied individuals and is ideally suited for installation in public areas. The Elkay LK4405BF meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, is constructed of tubular steel and includes single bottle filler unit with laminar flow and front push-button activation. The Elkay LK4405BF complies with ADA guidelines and be certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with rounded design and vandal-resistant screws.
- Space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Laminar flow minimizes splash and allows easy maintenance.
- Quick fill rate at 1 gallon per minute.
- Vandal-resistant pushbutton does not require grasping or twisting.
- Easily cleaned in-line strainer screen traps particles of 140 microns or larger before they enter the waterway.
- Access for easy hook-up of all plumbing connections.
- Outdoor recreational parks
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Golf Courses
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
- Adding an optional color may delay shipment.
- As per Manufacturer's Policy, adding an optional color makes the Elkay LK4405BF non-returnable.
Elkay LK4405BF Category: