The Elkay HEW3S1Z Compact Slant-Front Water Cooler is a self-contained, electric, refrigerated wall-mounted unit with a chilling capacity of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient. The HEW3S1Z has stainless steel panels that offer superior durability and performance, and an ultra-compact design for maximum space savings and economy. The drinking fountain has a Flexi-Guard StreamSaver Bubbler, which provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. The HEW3S1Z has a lead free design which meets Safe Drinking Water Act, and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953, as well as UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Ultra-compact design for maximum space savings and economy.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
- Provides chilled, refreshing drinking water.
- Flexi-Guard bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms.
- Rated for indoor use.
- Motor Compressor:
Hermetically-sealed, reciprocating type, single phase. Sealed-in lifetime lubrication.
Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit:
Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control:
Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control:
Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible.
Elkay HEW3S1Z Category: