The Elkay EZWSSM EZH2O Bottle Filling Station mounts on wall surface and includes hanging bracket and drain. The Elkay EZWSSM includes an electronic sensor for no-touch activation with an automatic 20-second shut-off timer and provides 1.1-1.5 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. The Elkay EZWSSM has antimicrobial protected plastic components to prevent mold and mildew and meets ADA guidelines for parallel approach. The Elkay EZWSSM is lead-free, which meets the Safe Drinking Act and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, California AB1953, UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120. Unit shall be GreenSpec® Listed.
Elkay EZWSSM Features:
- Installs directly onto wall with hanging bracket for applications with limited wall depth.
- Complete with drain; no bubbler required.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.5 gpm standard; 1.1 gpm when paired with remote chiller.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash.
- Optional remote chiller packages installed within 15 feet delivers chilled drinking water.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill. Protected behind tempered glass.
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Elkay EZWSSM Category: