The Elkay EZWSRK EZH2O Retrofit Bottle Filling Station is designed for use with most existing 115V / 60Hz push bar-activated EZ drinking fountains. Compatible models include: EZS8, EZS8L, LZS8, LZS8L, EZS8S, EZSG8L, LZSG8L, EZSTL8LC, LZSTL8LC. The Elkay EZWSRK bottle filler attachment is constructed of 18 gauge Type 300 series stainless steel and ABS plastic. It includes an electronic sensor for hands-free, touchless activation with an automatic 20-second shut-off timer, and provides 1-1.5* gpm (gallon per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. The EZWSRK includes antimicrobial protected plastic components to prevent mold and mildew, meets ADA guidelines for a parallel approach, and has a lead-free design which meets the Safe Drinking Water Act and certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953.
- Attaches to most 115V / 60Hz Elkay EZ drinking fountains to create an Elkay EZH2O bottle filling station.
- Space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Constructed of durable 18 gauge stainless steel and ABS plastic.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash with 30-second auto shut off. Recessed orifice to prevent contamination.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Embossed graphics for ease of usability.
- Easy to clean stainless steel exterior.
- The bubbler (shown in the image) is not included.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
Elkay EZWSRK Category: