The Elkay EZWSMDK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station is non-refrigerated unit that provides ambient drinking water and has a recessed design constructed of 18 gauge Type 300 series stainless steel and ABS plastic. The Elkay EZWSMDK includes an electronic sensor for no-touch activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer and provides 1-1.5 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. The Elkay EZWSMDK includes antimicrobial protected plastic components to prevent mold and mildew and meets ADA guidelines for reach ranges, when properly installed. The Elkay EZWSMDK is lead-free, which meets Safe Drinking Water Act and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, California AB1953, UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
Elkay EZWSMDK Features:
- Designed specifically for use with SwirlFlo® and Soft Sides® architectural fountains.
- Space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5 gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Includes: mounting frame for quick and simple installation.
- Hinged door for easy servicing.
- Constructed of durable 18 gauge stainless steel and ABS plastic.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill. Protected behind tempered glass.
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Elkay EZWSMDK Category:
|Model # ||EZWSMDK|
|ADA Compliant ||Yes|
|Barrier Free ||Yes|
|Cooling Capacity ||NA|
|Freeze Resistant ||No|
|GreenSpec Listed ||No|
|Installation Type ||Wall Mounted|
|Outdoor Rated ||No|
|Vandal Resistant ||No|