The ELKAY EZWS-SS28K Bottle Filling Station and Dual Drinking Fountains provides 8.0 GPH (gallon per hour) of 50°F water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. The EZWS-SS28K is a recessed design constructed of 18 gauge Type 300 series stainless steel with an ABS plastic alcove, has a high-efficiency chilling system. The sensor-activation used with the bottle filler has an auto 20-second shut-off timer and it includes the Green Ticker, which displays count of plastic bottles saved from waste. The bottle filler provides 1.5 GPM (gallon per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing and 1.1 GPM flow rate when connected to a remote water chiller. It includes integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas, meets ADA guidelines, has a lead-free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372, meets Federal and State low-lead requirements, and is also certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Complete EZH2O In-Wall and Soft Sides water cooler combination with ECH8 high-efficiency refrigeration system water chiller.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5 gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Includes: mounting frame for quick and simple installation.
- Hinged door for easy servicing.
- Constructed of durable 18 gauge stainless steel and ABS plastic.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill. Protected behind tempered glass.
Elkay EZWS-SS28K Category: