The Elkay EZOOTL8WSLK - Hands-Free Bi-Level Water Cooler and Bottle Filling Station has a chilling Capacity of 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F drinking water, based on 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient, per ASHRAE 18 testing. Features include hands-free, no-touch, contactless operation on the LOWER and UPPER water coolers, as well as on the bottle filler with Electronic Sensor activation. The Elkay EZOOTL8WSLK is furnished with a Flexi-Guard® Safety Bubbler and is a Wall Mount (On Wall) unit for Indoor applications. The unit is certified to UL 399 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120 with a lead-free design, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 (lead free), and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements.
- Green Ticker: Informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Bottle Filler: Quick fill rate at 1 gallon per minute.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Silver Ion Antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- Compressor: Hermetically-sealed, reciprocating type, single phase. Sealed-in lifetime lubrication.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Continuous copper tubing with is fully insulated with EPS foam that meets UL requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant R-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube.
- Temperature Control: Easily accessible enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements.
Elkay EZOOTL8WSLK Category: