The Elkay EWF172 - WaterSentry VII Cyst and Lead Reduction Filter Kit provides cleaner, great tasting water for water coolers, drinking fountains, classroom bubblers and instant hot and cold water dispensers. The 51299C filter is made with activated carbon to improve the taste and odor of incoming water. It is easy to connect, and has a self-contained replaceable cartridge, limiting exposure to contaminated media.
- Quick-Disconnect, 1/4 turn installation.
- Automatic inlet shut-off valve that closes when filter is removed.
- Outer protective wrap.
- Made with activated carbon and patented ATS lead-removal media.
- Hands never touch the actual filter media and, therefore, limit the potential for introduction of bacteria.
- Spun Polypropylene prefilter mesh to prevent large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging filter media.
- Radial flow-thru design provides more surface area for untreated water while final filter mesh prevents loose carbon from entering water.
Elkay EWF172 Category:
1500 Gallons or 1 Year
Water Temp Range
40°F - 120°F
Initial Pressure Drop
3.25" O.D. x 12.5" Length
3/8" O.D. Tube
1/4" O.D. Tube