The Elkay ERPBM8K Wall-Mounted Swirlflo ADA Water Cooler is an architectural refrigerated drinking fountain that has a capacity of 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F drinking water, based on 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient, per ASHRAE 18 testing. The Elkay ERPBM8K features sleek styling with a contoured oval basin designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. The patented stainless steel design of the unit enhances any architectural design, whether classic landmark or cutting edge. This drinking fountain comes standard with a Flexi-Guard bubbler, which provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. Water activation to the bubbler spout is by a mechanical front push-button. The ERPBM8K meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Flexi-Guard bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms.
- Patented stainless steel design enhances any architectural design, whether classic landmark or cutting edge.
- Includes mounting frame.
- Rated for indoor use.
- Fountain Body: #18 gauge, type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel basin polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge. Contoured basin offers large strike area to minimize splashing. #16 gauge, type 304 tubular support arm incorporates unique recess to accept basins. Fully functional vandal-resistant push-button is easy to operate.
- Front Panel Grill: Made of type 304 stainless steel, polished to a uniform satin finish. Removable louvered ventilating grill encloses refrigeration unit and plumbing.
- Wall Mounting Frame: MF100 frame furnished with each unit. The frame allows flush mounting to finished wall.
Elkay ERPBM8K Category: