The Elkay EMABFTLDDWSLK EZH2O High-Low Barrier Free ADA Water Fountain Bottle Filler is an electric, wall-mounted, bi-level and non-refrigerated unit that produces ambient water. The drinking fountain of the EMABFTLDDWSLK has a mechanically-activated push-bar operation, and includes integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas. The bottle filler has an electronic sensor for touchless water activation with an auto 20-second shut-off timer. It also has the Green Ticker, which displays total count of plastic bottles saved from waste. The bottle filler provides 1.5 GPM flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. The unit meets ADA guidelines and has a lead-free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements. The unit is certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120 and is GreenSpec Listed.
- Sanitary, touch-less activation with auto 20-second shut-off (Bottle Filler).
- Self-closing, mechanically-activated front and side push-bar controls (Cooler).
- Designed for installations where activation of cooler is needed even during power disruptions.
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas.
- Flexi-Guard StreamSaver water conservation bubbler.
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.1 GPM.
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- Visual User Interface display includes.
- Innovative Green Ticker counts bottles saved from waste.
- Stainless Steel basin with integral drain and embossed bubbler pad.
- Galvanized structural steel cooler chassis provides structural integrity.
- Cooler cabinet available as Light Gray Granite or Stainless Steel (additional cost) construction.
- Flexi-Guard StreamSaver Safety Bubbler utilizes an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact. Lower-flow water efficient water stream.
Elkay EMABFTLDDWSLK Category: