The Elkay EHWM17C High-Low Slimline Heavy-Duty ADA Drinking Fountain is a non-refrigerated architectural fountain that delivers ambient water, unless connected to a remote water chiller. The Elkay EHWM17C features softly rounded corners and a contoured basin designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. This slim profile model is ideal for children's use installations. This drinking fountain has vandal-resistant bubblers, which feature a chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering. Water activation to the bubbler spouts is by a mechanical front push-buttons. The heavy-gauge stainless steel construction withstands abusive environments and resists stains, and tamper-resistant fasteners and bottom plate help protect against vandalism. The EHWM17C meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Low-profile fountain provides an attractive and durable product, while enhancing applications requiring child ADA compliance.
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction withstands abusive environments and resists stains.
- Vandal-resistant bubblers feature chrome plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Tamper-resistant fasteners and bottom plate help protect against vandalism.
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use.
Elkay EHWM17C Category: