The Elkay EDFP217RAC Soft Sides Reversed Bi-level Drinking Fountain is an architectural non-refrigerated fountain that delivers ambient water, unless connected to a remote water chiller. The Elkay EDFP217RAC features softly rounded corners with a contoured basin designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. This drinking fountain comes standard with Flexi-Guard® bubblers, which provide a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. Water activation to the bubbler spouts is by mechanical front push-buttons, and bottom cover plates conceal plumbing and internal components. The EDFP217RAC meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Has reversed drinking fountains: left-side low (for small children and wheelchairs) and right-side high (for adults).
- Contoured fountain provides an attractive and safe product.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Flexi-Guard bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms.
- Bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use.
Elkay EDFP217RAC Category: