The Elkay EDFP214RC Soft Sides Wall-Mounted Composite ADA Drinking Fountain is an architectural Marblyte non-refrigerated fountain that delivers ambient water, unless connected to a remote water chiller. The Elkay EDFP214RC features a composite solid surface material with USDA Bio-Preferred designation, and softly rounded corners with a contoured basin designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. This drinking fountain comes standard with a Flexi-Guard bubbler, which provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. Water activation to the bubbler spout is by mechanical front push-button, and bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components. The EDFP214RC meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Contoured fountain provides an attractive and safe product.
- Composite material withstands the harshest environments.
- Durable and nonporous granite-like contoured fountain provides an attractive and safe product.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Flexi-Guard bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms.
- Bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components.
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use, and appropriate for environments caustic to stainless steel.
Elkay EDFP214RC Category: