The ELKAY EZH2O LZS8WSLP Filtered Bottle Filling Station provides 8.0 gph of 50° F water at 90° F ambient and 80° F inlet water. The bottle filler includes an electronic sensor for no-touch activation with an automatic 30-second shut-off timer, a LED light illuminating the water dispensing area, which brightens as water is being dispensed, and a Green Ticker™ that displays the count of plastic bottles saved from waste. The LZS8WSLP ADA water cooler provides 1.1 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing and antimicrobial protected plastic components to prevent mold and mildew. The LZS8WSLP has push-bar activation, a water-efficient Stream-Saver bubbler and includes the WaterSentry Plus filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for lead reduction. The bottle filler has a visual monitor to indicate when filter replacement is necessary and the unit automatically detects a new filter and resets visual filter monitor accordingly. The LZS8WSLP also has the ability to turn off the refrigeration system as needed, in addition to self diagnosing system issues and relaying messages related. This cooler and bottle filler meets ADA guidelines, NSF/ANSI 61 and 372, meets Federal and State low-lead requirements and is certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120 & is FCC compliant.
Elkay LZS8WSLP Features:
- Sanitary, touch-less activation with auto 20-second shut-off (Bottle Filler)
- Easy-touch front and side push-bar controls (Cooler)
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary
- Green Ticker counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill
- WaterSentry Plus 3000-gallon capacity Filtration System
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 42 & 53 (Lead, Class 1 Particulate, Chlorine, Taste & Odor).
- Automatic filter status reset with each filter change
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 GPM (Gallon per Minute).
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash
- Real drain system eliminates standing water
Elkay LZS8WSLP Cooling System:
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hz single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug (domestic models).
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant R134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control: Electronic temperature control requires no adjustment.
- Temperature Sensing Device: Fully solid-state temperature sensing has no moving parts.
Elkay LZS8WSLP Construction:
- Stainless Steel basin with integral drain.
- Galvanized structural steel cooler chassis provides structural integrity.
- Stainless Steel bottle filler wrapper with ABS plastic alcove.
- Cooler cabinet has light gray granite vinyl clad construction.
- Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler utilizes an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact.
Elkay LZS8WSLP Category: