The ELKAY LMABFTL8WSLK is an electric, wall hung, filtered, bi-level refrigerated drinking fountain and bottle filling station. The unit delivers 8 GPH of 50°F drinking water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. The unit has mechanically-activated push-bar operation. The bottle filling unit includes an electronic sensor for touch-less activation with auto 20-second shut-off timer. The unit includes Green Ticker™ displaying count of plastic bottles saved from waste. The bottle filler provides 1.1 GPM flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. Unit is equipped with the WaterSentry® Plus 3000-gallon capacity filter, certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. It includes integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas. It meets ADA guidelines and has a lead-free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements. The unit is certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120 and is GreenSpec® Listed.
The Elkay LMABFTL8WSLK complies with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30" or less and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
No Lead Design:
The Elkay LMABFTL8WSLK is certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act. Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of waterborne particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
Elkay LMABFTL8WSLK Standard Features:
- Sanitary, touch-less activation with auto 20-second shut-off (Bottle Filler).
- Self-closing, mechanically-activated front and side push-bar controls (Cooler).
- WaterSentry® Plus 3000-gallon capacity Filtration System, certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 (Lead, Class 1 Particulate, Chlorine, Taste and Odor).
- Designed for installations where activation of cooler is needed even during power disruptions.
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas.
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.1 GPM.
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- Visual User Interface display includes.
- Innovative Green Ticker™ counts bottles saved from waste.
- LED Visual Filter Monitor shows when replacement is necessary.
- Flexi-Guard® StreamSaver™ water conservation bubbler.
Elkay LMABFTL8WSLK Cooling System:
- Motor Compressor:
Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type single phase. Sealed-in lifetime lubrication.
Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit:
Combination tube-tank type. Self-cleansing. Continuous copper tubing with stainless steel tank. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets UL requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control:
Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube.
- Temperature Control:
Easily accessible enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements.
Elkay LMABFTL8WSLK Construction:
- Stainless Steel basin with integral drain and embossed bubbler pad.
- Galvanized structural steel cooler chassis provides structural integrity.
- Cooler cabinet available as Light Gray Granite or Stainless Steel (additional cost) construction.
- Flexi-Guard® StreamSaver™ Safety Bubbler utilizes an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact. Lower-flow water efficient water stream.
Elkay LMABFTL8WSLK Warranty:
5 year limited warranty on the unit’s refrigeration system. Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation or 18 months from factory shipment, whichever date falls first.
|Chilling Capacity||8 GPH|
|Ship Weight||75 LBS|