The Elkay LJNEM12K Fully-Recessed Filtered Water Cooler is an in-wall refrigerated fountain that has a capacity of 12.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F drinking water, based on 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient, per ASHRAE 18 testing. The Elkay LJNEM12K fully-recessed design allows for obstacle free walkways, and its stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive. This drinking fountain includes the WaterSentry Plus 1500 gallon capacity filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for lead reduction, and comes standard with a Flexi-Guard® bubbler, which provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. Water activation to the bubbler spout is by a mechanical front push-button. The LJNEM12K is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
- Includes the WaterSentry Plus 1500 gallon filter.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Flexi-Guard bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms.
- Fully-recessed stainless steel design allows for obstacle free walkways.
- Includes mounting box.
- Rated for indoor use.
- Motor Compressor:
Hermetically-sealed, reciprocating type, single phase. Sealed-in lifetime lubrication.
Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit:
Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control:
Refrigerant R-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube.
- Temperature Control:
Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements.
Elkay LJNEM12K Category: