The Elkay ESWA8S1Z Simulated Semi-Recessed Water Cooler is a wall-mounted refrigerated fountain that has a capacity of 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F drinking water, based on 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient, per ASHRAE 18 testing. The Elkay ESWA8S1Z has a space-saving semi-recessed design, provides cold water without intruding into wall, and its stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive. This drinking fountain comes standard with a Flexi-Guard® bubbler, which provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. Water activation to the bubbler spout is by a mechanical front push-button. The ESWA8S1Z is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Includes stainless steel panels.
- One-piece basin with high integral back-splash.
- Space-saving simulated semi-recessed design.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
- Flexi-Guard bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms.
- Rated for indoor use.
- Motor Compressor:
Hermetically-sealed, reciprocating type, single phase. Sealed-in lifetime lubrication.
Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit:
Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control:
Refrigerant R-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube.
- Temperature Control:
Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements.
Elkay ESWA8S1Z Category: