The Elkay ERFPM8K Water Cooler is a refrigerated unit with a chilling capacity of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient, per ASHRAE 18 testing. The ERFPM8K has a mechanical push-button bubbler activation which continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted, and the contoured basin is designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. The Soft Sides® architectural design provides an attractive and safe product, and a bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components. The drinking fountain has a Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler®, which provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. The ERFPM8K meets ADA guidelines for frontal or parallel approach, has a lead free design which meets Safe Drinking Water Act, and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953, as well as UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Contoured fountain provides an attractive and safe product.
- Provides refreshing, chilled water.
- Bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
- Mechanically-Activated bubbler continues to supply water inevent of service disruptions.
- Flexi-Guard bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms.
- Rated for indoor use.
- Motor Compressor:
Hermetically-sealed, reciprocating type, single phase. Sealed-in lifetime lubrication.
Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit:
Combination tube-tank type. Continuous copper tubing which is fully insulated with EPS foam that meets UL requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control:
Refrigerant R-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube.
- Temperature Control:
Easily accessible enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements.
Elkay ERFPM8K Category: