The Elkay EDFPBM117RAC SwirlFlo Reversed Drinking Fountain is a non-refrigerated architectural fountain that delivers ambient water, unless connected to a remote water chiller. The Elkay EDFPBM117RAC features sleek styling with a contoured oval basins designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. The patented stainless steel design of the unit enhances any architectural design, whether classic landmark or cutting edge. This drinking fountain comes standard with Flexi-Guard® bubblers, which provide a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. Water activation to the bubbler spout is by a mechanical front push-button. The EDFPBM117RAC meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Has reversed drinking fountains: left-side low (for small children and wheelchairs) and right-side high (for adults).
- Includes wall mounting plate.
- One-piece back panel eliminates unsightly seams.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Flexi-Guard bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms.
- Patented stainless steel design enhances any architectural design, whether classic landmark or cutting edge.
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use.
Elkay EDFPBM117RAC Category: