The Elkay LVRCGRN8WSK EZH2O Bottle Filling Station provides 8.0 gph of 50°F water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water and includes an electronic sensor for no-touch activation with an automatic 20-second shut-off timer. The Elkay LVRCGRN8WSK provides 1.1-1.5* gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing and has antimicrobial protected plastic components to prevent mold and mildew. The Elkay LVRCGRN8WSK has a push-button activation, water-efficient Stream-Saver™ bubbler, the WaterSentry® Plus filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for lead reduction, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. Elkay recommends replacing this filter annually. The Elkay LVRCGRN8WSK include high-efficiency refrigeration system, meets ADA guidelines, and has a lead-free design which meets the Safe Drinking Water Act and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953. The Elkay LVRCGRN8WSK is certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
Elkay LVRCGRN8WSK Features:
- Complete filtered cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Features energy-efficient refrigeration system.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Vandal-Resistant StreamSaver™ Bubbler.
- WaterSentry Plus 3000 gallon filter included.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary.
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
- Replacement filter(s) - Elkay part # 51300C
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Elkay LVRCGRN8WSK Category: